Type your MOC/MOS or military title in the field below to search for jobs using our Military-to Civilian-Occupation Translator.
Ross Stores, Inc. Night Stock Associate in Davenport, Florida
Greets and responds to all customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Ensures proper merchandise presentation. Operates cash register in accordance with policies and procedures. Maintains a clean work area at all times. Provides customer service according to the Star Service program guidelines. Associate may assist in specialized areas of store including, Cash Office, Front End, Fitting Room, Stock Room, Fine Jewelry or Customer Service.
- Maintains good quality customer service at all times
- Ensures proper merchandise presentation is maintained in accordance with company standards
- Execution of cashier responsibilities within in company policies and procedures
- Responsible for controlling shortage through personal awareness and compliance with company standards and theft deterrents
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by store management.
- Customer Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers in a friendly, cooperative and pleasant manner
- Good communication skills
- Able to meet normal store demands which includes standing, lifting, loading and unloading trucks, and unpacking merchandise
- Ability to work variety of shifts
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None