Ross Stores, Inc. Receptionist - NYBO in New York, New York
Route incoming calls, locate office personnel, maintain reception area, and provide customer service to vendors, and visitors.
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Provide customer service to vendors and visitors to reception areas
- Coordinate help desk calls
- Locate office personnel as needed
- Customer Service
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume corporate office utilizing multi-line switchboard
- Strong emphasis on customer service, especially via the phone
- Ability to provide the positive interaction necessitated in a reception area
- Past experience utilizing Microsoft Outlook is desirable
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.