Ross Stores, Inc. Talent Acquisition Coordinator in New York, New York
About Ross Stores:
Ross Stores, Inc. is an S&P 500, Fortune 500 and Nasdaq 100 (ROST) Company headquartered in Dublin, California, with fiscal 2017 revenues of $14.1 billion. The Company operates Ross Dress for Less® (“Ross”), the largest off-price apparel and home fashion chain in the United States with 1,409 locations in 37 states, the District of Columbia and Guam. The Company also operates 213 dd’s DISCOUNTS® locations in 16 states that feature a more moderately-priced assortment of first-quality, in-season, name brand apparel, accessories, footwear and home fashions for the entire family at everyday savings.
The company’s merchandise mix and assortments are constantly evolving as merchants and planners focus on what customers want to buy and respond by delivering great discounts on a wider variety of name brand merchandise. With its solid management team, proven off-price concept, strong cash flow and return on equity, Ross is ideally positioned to successfully execute its growth strategies.
At Ross you will find:
- A career that fits you
- Amazing culture and people
- Big company with a family feeling
- Customer focus
Are you ready for the next big move in your career? We look forward to hearing from you!
The culture demands hands-on, close engagement at all levels, and the ability to think and act strategically. Within this culture, there are many opportunities to attain and even exceed personal goals quickly while partnering with professionals across multiple categories. This creates a win-win culture with a rigorous standard of performance for everyone.
Structured for growth and profitability, individuals are measured on performance rather than process. What this yields is an environment that is invigorating and offers a clear, compelling reward system for the team.
Additional information is available at:
About this job:
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function, and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, recruitment analytics and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
- Coordinate and communicate all scheduling of interviews and manage all necessary candidate travel
- Ensure all candidates have a high touch, candidate centric experience
- Anticipate candidate and business needs while scheduling and managing calendars
- Maintain and update the weekly recruiting report for Merchandising, including the addition of new positions and candidates, removal of filled positions and candidates no longer in process, and coordinating recruiting updates with the LA Buying Office
- Key resource for building and maintaining recruitment analytics
- Create candidate files and maintain through the process
- Update the recruitment database with potential candidates and networking resources on an ongoing basis; keep electronic search files maintained
- Actively participate in organizing and managing new hire orientation process, and the processing of new hire paperwork and internal communication
- Perform other job duties and projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of related professional experience
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Windows Microsoft Office
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to organize high volume of detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment ensuring a high quality of work
- Maintain confidentiality of all reports